Thursday 28 January 2010

Lil' Somefink That Crossed on My Mind :)













i am not a perfect girl.
i am not a perfect lover.
i am clumsy girl.
i say whatever crossed on my mind.
i play a lot.
i am frivolous sometime.
i cried a lot.
i am silly sometime.
i make mistake.
i am talkative.
i get jealous on the one whom i love.
i am childish sometime.
i am spoiled sometime.
i am forgetful.
i am stubborn.
i am moody.
i am fickle sometime.
i am lazy.
i am unpredictable.
i am nonchalant yet not passive.

But there are these things that I love about me...

i am trustworthy.
i am strong-willed.
i am fun.
i am mixes-easily.
i am stand up for what i truly believe in.
i like to do things in a fun way.
i am faithful (a great one i think) *wink*
i am sweet and full of surprised.
i am spontaneous.
i am vivacious.
i am witty.
i am cheerful.
i am down to earth.
i am strong.
i am independent.
i am easygoing.
i am flexible.
i am simple.
i am an obliging.
i am friendly.
i am open-minded.
i am patient enough i think, rarely get mad.
i always try to understand everything with the positive ways.
i smile and laugh way too much i think.
i always try to find a way to make people whom i love laugh.
i will always have a great faith in the one whom i love.
i will always push people whom i love to be the best as they can be.
i will always keep my promise.
i will support through every choices the one whom i love has made.
i will walk with the one whom i love through the joy and the pain :)

and this is the best part...

i always thankful of all the things GOD has given to me...
i always thankful to have everyone in my life... i really do :)
thank you for coming and leaving...
thank you for being there for me...
thank you for the joy, love and for the pain..
thank you for the chances...
thank you for support me through the journey...
thank you for everything that i can't mention it one by one :))
cause i know all those things above make me growing to be stronger and shape me to be good, better then the best ♥

*smooch* ♥ Stephanie Raphaela Handoyo | Friday, January 29 @ 2:10am

0 comments:

Post a Comment