Thursday 1 March 2012

The Sweetest Month: February!

This is our first valentine together.
I still remember, last year he came to my house carrying a bouquet of flowers and asked me to go dinner together with our friends coz he knew that I had refused to celebrate Valentine's together =p LOL
I should admit that he is a man who never gave up to get what he want.

FYI, I made it all by myself. Really did! *Dancing*

This valentine we celebrate our first valentine's day in Bali. Is not that sweet? :D
The day before he suddenly surprised me and said "Let us tomorrow go to Bali and celebrate Valentine's day there honey!"
Yeaaa! We went to Bali together with a pair of our friends.

Our friends Maya & Cipta @ Naughty Nuri's Pork Ribs

Me & my boo :)


Rock bar - Ayana hotel at nite

Potato Head the cozy and very nice place

Yes! Four of us celebrating valentine's day together in Bali. I was so funnn & sweeeet!!
H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment